I know first hand how lost and confused you can feel if you’ve been given the cancer diagnosis. The path ahead is filled with fear & uncertainty. I want you to know that you are not alone. Through my journey, I created a program to help you in yours.
My program consists of the following:
- Understanding cancer, how it manifests and links that contribute to cancer
- Medical and integrative treatment options and side effects
- Heal the body naturally, set the foundation for repair and reduce the risk of recurrence
- Learn the role of food, supplementation & integrative medicines & therapies and how it supports the body
- How stress and your physiological state take part in your illness, the power of your mind and how to change your state
- How to live life after cancer in a more positive way
Together we can discuss the options and take the path that is right for you.
Reiki/Energy Healing is another option we can add to the program. It can be used as a complementary therapy to help people deal with anxiety and the side-effects of medical treatments such as radiation therapy and chemotherapy. It can give you relief from minor aches, pains and tension headaches. It can calm skin conditions, settle your digestive system and help you cope with issues that have a strong mind-body connection. I can attest to the benefits as I incorporated it to my own healing as well as with many of my clients.
In addition to Reiki/Energy Healing. I would suggest adding the Infrared Gemstone Mat Therapy. Infrared assists in the destruction of cancer cells which cannot survive when the internal body temperature becomes 107F or higher.
Although I am a Certified NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Life Coach, Energy Healer & Registered Holistic Nutritionist, I have also studied & done self-work through several other programs like Tony Robbins, The Landmark, The Art of Living Foundation, The International Metaphysical University and The Transformation Arts College of Spiritual & Holistic Training and I remain in constant learning.
Investment depends on the individual’s needs. Please reach out for a free consult on what your needs are and how I can help.
Visit my Facebook group page for information and support…https://www.facebook.com/groups/pathbeyondcancer/