What is Yoga? Yoga is the union of mind body & spirit.
Those who are new to yoga will find a physical path that harmonizes mind, body and spirit.
Yoga is a profound science that unlocks the healing powers of your higher center of consciousness. It encourages you to relax, slow your breath and focus on the present.
Yoga’s benefits are not restricted to physical health however and also include giving the whole body a massage like experience and also a massage of one’s internal organs. Some of the internal organs like one’s prostrate, which never get massaged, can now be massaged through yoga.
- Helps with strength, flexibility range of motion and balance
- Calms the mind, reduces stress and anxiety
- Revitalizes the body and mind
- Slows heart rate
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases circulation
- Strengthens and tones muscles
- Helps to detoxify system
- Improves function of internal organs, nerves & glands
- Balances muscular system
- An aid to digestion
- Increases metabolism and energy
- Can help reduce depression and insomnia
|“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”|